Thursday, May 1, 2008

Grandpa Woodstock Closure


No more siting of Grandpa Woodstock....not father Woodstock as I previously wrote. I'm pretty sure he's gone back home.


But the Bristol Press did a cover page article on him, not much of an article though. Apparently he was in Bristol visiting family, and collecting money to go back home to Woodstock, CT, where he resides during the spring in summer, in the winter he lives in Arizona. That's about all the article had, well done Bristol Press. Sense the sarcasim?

2 comments:

Fred said...

So he spends his winters in Bisbee, AZ. Not surprising. I've been there. It's turned into quite the "hippie haven." See, for example, this article. When we were there in 2005, we ran into this guy. We've been getting all our coffee from him via mail order ever since.

Shauna said...

I think I might have to visit this place. It sounds really interesting and I'd love to see what types of art is out there. Thanks for the link!